Sometimes you just need an expert to guide you in the right direction.
Books Books Books
Your books are the pulse of your company’s financial health. It is vital to ensure you are keeping records of your transactions to remain compliant and to secure your company’s ongoing success. Think precision, timeliness, uniformity, and accuracy!
- Receive monthly reconciliation of all Bank and Credit Card Accounts
- Monthly Financial Statements delivered no later than the 10th of each month
- Provided assessments and forecasts of all company performance.
- Diligently inspect your present bookkeeping system and openly discuss what has affected your money management systems in the past
- Apply an ever-evolving bookkeeping system to your business that will rise and assist you during the many waves of growth.
- Adopt automated systems and easy mechanisms for assimilation to coexist for your business to keep order and stay consistent.
- Open line of communication served by attending a once a month Money Management Consultation, one on one, to review all financial statements and engage in an open dialogue concerning your business’s financial health.
Botched Books is a process that puts business owners at ease. We get your books in order by assessing the current status of your books and determining how we can not only bring your books current but if your present bookkeeping system is maximizing your ability to get good and useful information. During our initial consultation, we will identify some of the pitfalls and what has manifested the most financial stress for you as a business owner when it comes to maintaining your accounts. More importantly, we will confidently explain how we can lift the burden of unsurety, doubt and most times fear that comes along with not knowing the state your books are truly in. We will meticulously analyze your business processes, the way in which your finances are structured, and all objections that stand in the way of your business’ true potential.
After this process is complete, we will have a 60-minute video call on our findings along with a call to action plan. Here, we will also make suggestions on how to reform your systems and revamp your processes. All while backdating and bringing your books current. You will also be supplied with a voice recording of our call.
Be sure to mention the Bookkeeping or Fix My Books service.